Public Speaking is a learnable skill.
“Dr. Woolf’s mentoring was better than any other public speaking course I have ever taken. She has remarkable experience.” Nicholle McNeice, Director, The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
Reesa Woolf, PhD has trained 3,000 Corporate Professionals to be Engaging, Confident Speakers. Author of # 1 Bestseller Executive Speaking in a Weekend.
Wish everyone at your meetings was interesting, succinct and to the point?
- “They give too much detail and go off on tangents.” Never again. They will know how to edit each talk and conversation, focus and get to points quickly. They currently think everything is important in every presentation.
- “I can’t put them in front of the Board or Customers because of their unpredictable communication skills.” They will be interesting via engaging writing, voice-highlighting important ideas and courageous body language.
- “I admire that they speak English as a second language. But we miss some words.” Immediate improvement. Each person will be a noticeably more articulate speaker. Accents are fine when everyone understands 100% of what is said.
- “Salespeople know the material but do not keep a professional presence in every situation.” That will change. They will close & retain more deals after fine-tuning preparation, body language, voice and listening skills.
- “How do I suggest this seminar and not insult people?” It’s simple. Suggest an Advanced Communication Seminar as a career enhancer for top performers.
- Each participant will receive a Personal Plan for Improvement so you can hold them accountable!
- Executives, Sales and Tech are able to move prospects, decision makers and teams to action.
- Customer relationships are noticeably stronger. Customer satisfaction improves.
- Employees move the company forward or backward each time they speak.
- Clear communication is learnable.
Questions? Reesa (800) 769-6653, Text (973) 906-3100 NJ
Woman-owned Small Business