TED TALK TRAINING
ARE YOU GOING FOR A TED TALK?
You probably know that achieving a TED Talk can be a real game-changer. A lifetime milestone.
When you have the right “idea worth spreading,” it can change your career in profound ways and can leave a legacy for you to be remembered by for many years.
Doing your TED Talk can position you as a global thought-leader because your video can be seen in over 192 countries. People who do a TED Talk get invited to do more speaking, get paid keynotes at conferences, attract major media attention, secure book deals, meet influential people and so much more.
It would be understandable if you’re just a bit nervous now, right? I understand. A lot at stake, right?
I bet you’re asking yourself…
- What if it’s not a compelling talk?
- How do I structure it?
- Should I use stories?
- What about tools and takeaways?
- How do I keep people engaged the whole time?
- Should I use slides, props, humor?
- How in the world do I put everything I know into less than 18 minutes?
That’s why the memorable TED Speakers use an experienced coach to assist them through the entire process. You really shouldn’t do this alone.
I’ve helped a lot of people craft their TED Talks and have first-hand knowledge about what it takes.
Click Here to Schedule a Free 20-minute Call to Discuss Your Needs, 512.521.1600.
When you and I work together, I can:
- Advise you on the application process if you’ve not already been accepted.
- Help your figure out – or refine – your “idea worth spreading.” You want to make sure your idea is TED-worthy and compelling, including clarifying your “why” and who in particular your TED Talk is aimed at.
- Figure out the “through-line” and structure of your talk.
- Identify key elements of your talk including stories, outside evidence, reveals, tools, takeaways and more.
- Create the perfect “hook” which draws the audience in within the first 60 seconds.
- Work on your detailed outline.
- Help you with revisions as you receive feedback from the TED curating team.
- Work on your final scripts and in-process videos.
- Help you with your slide presentation, if needed.
- Help you create demos, props or other creative elements.
- Make sure you sound authentic and come across naturally.
- Make sure you’re not boring!
- Keep your talk within 30 seconds LESS than the assigned time you’ve been given.
- What to wear and tricks of the trade
- Rehearse, rehearse, rehearse!
Remember, your TED Talk will literally change your life and the lives of countless others.
And, getting my help in crafting your compelling talk can increase your product sales, your visibility and make you much more in demand. Your investment in not doing this on your own will more than pay for itself once your message is visible on a global platform.