Your listeners expect Ted Talk-quality speaking.
This is for you if you are motivated to show yourself at your best any time you want.
What to Expect:
- You will quickly have finished and polished talks & presentations that are ready to you to deliver.
- Your planned talk will be improved with added emotion, humor and stories. Or, you will have compelling talks written for you by an expert presentation skills wordsmith.
- In addition to the written word, you will be heavily coached on Delivery, learning the skills professional speakers use. You will capture and retain attention until you finish.
- You will permanently lose public speaking anxiety in front of large groups.
- You can expect an interactive and surprisingly pleasant learning experience.
You will Addresses:
- Speaking to the Board, customers, large meetings
- Convention speech – Attract and hold the group’s attention using stories and other aids, delivered with obvious confidence and competence, even in late afternoon time slots!
- Be compelling & motivating regardless of how complex, repetitive or boring the material
- Get to the point and hold attention through writing, voice emphasis and body language.
- Prepare ahead of disasters to appear confident and focus on key ideas.
- Speak to media in sound bites.
- Charity Events – Learn how you can be one of the best speakers at the event.