Assessment: Will Reesa Woolf, PhD teach me to give my Best Talk in time for the important meeting?
– If I am already good speaker and want to be taught TED Talk techniques for an upcoming talk.
– If I would like to learn the right mix of content and delivery advanced skills professional convention presenters use to capture and hold attention.
– If I appreciate that rehearsing what the expert suggests will influence actions I want from decision-makers, clients, prospects, and investors.
– If I want an expert’s hand to capitalize on my natural skills, whether I am an introvert or extrovert.
– Because my time is limited, I want to learn the most efficient rehearsal techniques.
With Guaranteed Results
Listeners will talk about you after your speech, for the right reasons.
You will shift the way your listeners think.
You will cleverly explain content and use creative audience “take-away” ideas.
Ask your questions on a no-hassle call –
Cell – 973.906.3100
Why Reesa Woolf, PhD?
“Reesa is a wise and insightful person.
She gets to the point succinctly and is entertaining.”
• I’ve been doing it a long time and while I am cannot say I’ve seen it all, I can confidently say I’ve seen most of it.
• My clients at this point are high-level executives, TED Talk presenters, Sales & Tech Teams
My expertise is strategic, influential communication.
My passion is getting you to do the same.