CONFIDENT PUBLIC SPEAKING - An Executive Learning and Development Company
For Professionals with
High Expectations and Little Time
To the Experienced Public Speaker – Would you like to speak as well as the best presenters in your company? Hold attention throughout your talks? Sound like a Leader?
- To the Fearful Speaker – Do you speak confidently to one person or a small group but not to large or important groups? Would speaking with self confidence help your career and peace of mind?
- To the ESL Professional – Your accent makes you unique. Be sure it is charming and not distracting listeners from your message.
- To the Boss – Would the quality of your workday improve if everyone spoke clearly and got to the point quickly?
You Will Have the Self-Confidence You Want
- Consistently look PROFESSIONAL and CONFIDENT in virtual and in-person meetings.
- Learn how to use diplomatic wording for sensitive issues.
Be interesting even with the dullest material.
Learn how to explain technical and complex material simply to non-technicals.
- Stop saying “um, uh, eh, you know” and other words that tell everyone how uncomfortable you are.
“Reesa was rated 4.0, a major achievement with our discerning leaders. Wharton Faculty members respect Reesa because she is a true business communication expert."
"Reesa Woolf uses the attention-holding she teaches. She is an unusually clever writer. I highly recommend Reesa Woolf because she is smart with no fluff.”
"Reesa made my TED Talk compelling and entertaining! She is smart and clever and made this good speaker GREAT.”
"Reesa is an engaging, masterful expert. I have used her practical skills to move up in my career. Reesa is charming and made me charismatic! Getting Reesa as a mentor was one of my best business decisions."