FREEDOM FROM SPEAKING FEAR
Do you dread speaking in large and important meetings?
DO YOU FEAR SPEAKING WHEN ALL EYES ARE ON YOU?
IT DOESN’T HAVE TO BE THAT WAY.
Dr. Reesa Woolf will help you to change that.
Comedian Jerry Seinfeld said, “At a funeral, people would rather be in the coffin than deliver the eulogy.”
Almost everyone is afraid of public speaking, I should know. I’m Reesa Woolf, PhD and I’ve trained over 3,000 clients and 200 companies for 20-years to Speak With Confidence and Eliminate Public Speaking Fear.
YOU ARE SO MUCH MORE THAN YOUR FEARS
“ELIMINATE SPEAKING FEAR” is your ticket to looking great in every meeting.
Congratulate yourself for choosing to end your public speaking fear.
IS THIS FOR YOU?
- Do you easily speak one to one but are uncomfortable speaking to large groups or important people?
- Would you like to finally overcome the fear but aren’t sure you’ll be able to?
- Are you willing to do your personalized homework to gain freedom for higher levels of confidence, happiness and career achievement?
- Dr. Woolf will teach you customized tips and techniques to overcome your fear and show you what’s possible when you conquer this fear once and for all!
Train Your Team to Get to the Point
- Fearful Speakers waste your time with unnecessary detail and rambling.
- Each participant will become succinct, organized presenters in virtual and in-person meetings.
- 4-weeks of once/week Zoom appointments
- Each participant leaves with a Personalized Plan of Improvement
Reesa Woolf, PhD is a TED Talk Trainer, Convention Keynote Speaker, Corporate Consultant, PhD and Author of the #1 Bestseller, Executive Speaking in a Weekend.
For the past 25 years she has worked with over 3,000 clients in more than 200 companies, resulting in professionals consistently giving great talks by mastering the craft of Writing and Delivering Engaging Talks, no matter how technical or controversial.
Her mission is to ensure that people who have something to say do it with confidence and clarity. Enjoy the career you have worked for.
Reesa has worked around the world, traveled everywhere she had wanted to go and now lives in Austin, TX.
- TED Talk Trainer
Senior Trainer, (Leadership Communication, Presentation Skills for Executives, Public Speaking for Sales Professionals, Overcoming Speaking Anxiety) THE AMERICAN MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION The AMA
Trainer, (Executive Career Strategy and Implementation) LEE HECHT HARRISON Executive Career Outplacement Division DBM
Trainer for Faculty, THE WHARTON BUSINESS SCHOOL
- PRESS SECRETARY, Hawaiian Gubernatorial Campaign for Lt. Governor Jean King
- PROFESSOR, JOHNS HOPKINS UNIVERSITY, UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND, UNITED STATES NAVAL ACADEMY
- TRAINER FOR CONVENTION SPEAKERS for International Companies and numerous Tech and Pharmaceutical Executive Retreats
- PhD AND MA – Psychology, BA – Speech
- Studied with ALBERT ELLIS, PhD, the Father of Cognitive Therapy REBT
- Studied with RAM DASS – The 1st Mindfulness Instructor in the U.S.