FREEDOM FROM SPEAKING FEAR
Do you dread speaking in a meeting and presenting projects?
Are you terrified of stepping onto stages (even virtually) and having hundreds of eyes turned your way?
It Doesn’t Have to be That Way.
Dr. Reesa Woolf is Here to Help You Change That.
Almost everyone is afraid of public speaking, I should know. I’m Reesa Woolf, PhD and I’ve worked with over 1,000 clients and 200 companies to teach them how to gain Freedom from Speaking Fear.
YOU ARE SO MUCH MORE THAN YOUR FEARS
Freedom from Speaking Fear is your ticket to confident speaking and looking great in every meeting. Congratulate yourself for overcoming your fear of public speaking!
IS THIS FOR YOU?
- Do you easily speak one to one but are uncomfortable speaking to large groups or important people?
- Would you like to finally overcome the fear but aren’t sure you’ll be able to?
- Are you willing to do the personalized homework to stop your speaking fear and gain freedom for higher levels of confidence, happiness and career achievement?
- Dr. Woolf will share customized tips and techniques to overcome your fear and show you what’s possible when you conquer this fear once and for all!
Individual One-on-One Training
- Would you prefer privacy and one-on-one focus with Dr. Woolf?
- Do you have an upcoming presentation to write and deliver?
- Dr. Woolf offers a private 1:1 Zoom meetings to accommodate your schedule and the demands on your time and attention.
- For One-on-One Inquiries: Woolf@ConfidentSpeaking.com 512.521.1600
4-Week Small-Group Interactive Training
- Participate in a small group interactive training to achieve Happiness & Liberation as You FINALLY Conquer Public Speaking Anxiety. You will appear confident and credible in front of anyone and any size crowd.
- Four Interactive Sessions, Held Every Week on Zoom
- Each session begins with your individual questions about new skill sets and builds your knowing exactly what to do even if tormenting thoughts return.
Company Team Training – Stop Wasting Everyone’s Time
- Reesa Woolf will fix the people who waste your time with rambling, too technical and fearful talks.
- They will know how to be succinct, organized and attention-holding speakers in virtual meetings, conference calls and in-person speaking.
- 4 weeks, meet once each week + individual appointments and homework
- For Information about Training you Team: Woolf@ConfidentSpeaking.com 512-521-1600
Reesa Woolf, PhD is a TED Talk Trainer, Convention Keynote Speaker, Corporate Consultant, PhD and Author of the #1 Bestseller, Executive Speaking in a Weekend.
For the past 25 years she has worked with over 1,000 clients in more than 200 companies, resulting in professionals consistently giving great talks by mastering the craft of Writing and Delivering Engaging Talks, no matter how technical or controversial.
Her mission is to ensure that every professional has the confidence and clarity to convey their messages so that they enjoy the fruits of their labor, both professionally and personally. Reesa lives in Austin, TX
TED Talk Trainer, NJ Institute of Technology
Senior Trainer, Leadership Communication, Presentation Skills for Executives, Public Speaking for Sales Professionals, Overcoming Speaking Anxiety, The American Management Association
Senior Trainer, Executive Career Strategy and Implementation, Lee Hecht Harrison Outplacement Division
Train the Trainer for Faculty, Wharton Business School
Professor, Johns Hopkins University & University of Maryland
Press Secretary, Hawaiian Gubernatorial Campaign of Lt. Governor Jean King’s run for Governor
Convention Speaker’s Trainer for Fortune 500 Leaders and Executives
Convention Speaker for International Companies such as Ford International, Guest Instructor for the US Naval Academy and numerous Tech and Pharmaceutical Executive Retreats
- PhD & MA – Psychology, BA – Speech
- Studied with Albert Ellis, PhD – the Father of Cognitive Therapy
- Studied with Ram Dass – The First U.S. Mindfulness Instructor