For the ESL Executive
Public Speaking Classes Executive Presentation Skills - for ESL Professionals
You get the benefit of having a TED Talk Trainer with a Speech Pathology background as your personal speaking mentor.
I am the granddaughter of immigrants and have a lifetime [obsession] with being helpful to people just like my family.
Results of Your 1:1 Private Training
- You will no longer be worried if they understand you. They will now understand you the 1st time.
- Stop having to repeat!
- Your career opportunities will expand when you are seen as the expert you are.
This is for you if:
- You are concerned your accent is distracting listeners and they are judging you.
- You want to fine-tune your articulation & pronunciation.
- You want the respect you deserve.
- Your choice of 4, 8 or 12 Sessions of One-to-One, Individual Interactive Training with Reesa Woolf, PhD.
- Appointment times are flexible to accommodate your schedule.
- Each appointment is one-hour on Zoom or Meetings.
- You will immediately applicable, practical skills.
- Optiona: I can record each training session for unlimited review.
The First Step
Schedule your Complimentary 15-min. “Ask Your Questions Call.”
I will tell you improvements to be made and clearly state your training options & fees.
Text 512. 521.1600, Woolf@ConfidentSpeaking.com to schedule your free call.
Congratulations on moving forward on your career path.