WHO IS EXECUTIVE INDIVIDUAL COACHING FOR?
Leaders and Executives with High Expectations and Little Time
GREAT COMMUNICATORS CAN:
- Connect with and empower employees of all ages and in all departments
- Build investor and Board confidence in your company’s vision and strategy
- Increase customer trust in your company’s ability to deliver
IS AN EXPERIENCED COACH FOR FORTUNE 1000 LEADERS.
NOT PERFORMING WELL AT IMPORTANT EVENTS CAN UNDERMINE THE CONFIDENCE AND TRUST OF ENTIRE AUDIENCES.
- At your Keynote Presentations
- During Shareholder/Investor in-person meetings and conference calls
- In company-wide meetings
- During media interviews
WOOLF HAS A PROVEN TRACK RECORD OF WORKING WITH EXECUTIVES TO STRENGTHEN THEIR LEADERSHIP COMMUNICATION SKILLS.
- Project Passion
- Demonstrate Knowledge
- Articulate Goals
- Defend Positions or Communicate Through Crises
- Persuade People to Their Vision
WOOLF HELPS LEADERS BUILD THE SKILLS NEEDED TO WIN THE TRUST, CONFIDENCE, AND COMMITMENT OF OTHERS.
HIGHLY INDIVIDUALIZED APPROACH – EXECUTIVE 1:1 COACHING IS DESIGNED TO HELP YOU EFFECTIVELY CONCEPTUALIZE, ORGANIZE AND PRESENT EVEN COMPLEX OR SENSITIVE TALKS SIMPLY AND PERSUASIVELY.
- Tailored to your needs and goals
- Learn-by-doing exercises
- Recorded practice sessions
- Analysis of strengths and weaknesses
- Expert in-the-moment feedback from Woolf personally
- Executive Coaching takes place in three 1/2-day sessions
- Number of sessions varies by baseline skills and improvement goals
RAPID SKILL IMPROVEMENT
- Cleverly organize content to maximize interest and understanding
- Be clear and concise
- Build confidence and credibility using TED Talk techniques (the good ones!)
- Improve storytelling to increase audience engagement
- Interact authentically with audience members
- Deal constructively with challenging questions
- Tailor content and delivery for different audiences
- Influence listeners