PRESENTATION SKILLS FOR TECH PROFESSIONALS
THIS HIGHLY VALUABLE SEMINAR, CUSTOMIZED FOR TECHNOLOGY PROFESSIONALS, WILL ENHANCE YOUR TEAM’S PRESENTATION SKILLS AND GIVE THEM THE INSIGHTS THEY NEED TO PROJECT A CONFIDENT PROFESSIONAL IMAGE IN ANY SPEAKING CIRCUMSTANCE.
We’ll cover everything they need to know to deliver any presentation with clarity, persuasiveness, and confidence.
This course is designed with the objective to inform or persuade, analyzing an audience to match message to needs, developing visuals to enhance the message and projecting competence through body language and voice.
Why Tech Team Members Should Attend
Does each person on the team speak with the impact they intend? Does their delivery grab and hold their audience’s attention? Do their words motivate audiences to action? Their professional image can be either enhanced or undermined by their presentation abilities.
Areas Covered in the Seminar
- Deliver a presentation with confidence and skill
- Organize their presentation structure for maximum impact
- Reduce distracting non-verbal communication habits
- Polish delivery and make effective contact with audience
Handle speaking anxiety
- Accurately analyze an audience
- Strengthen speech patterns to increase credibility
- Communicate with fluency, clarity and conviction
- Demonstrate control in difficult situations
- Target message to audience and attitude
- Build speaker confidence
- Using visual to enhance rather than compete with message
- Handling Difficult Questions
Who Will Benefit
- Executive Teams (available as 1:1 Individual Training)
- Convention Speakers
- Engineering, R & D and Tech Teams
Reesa has been facilitating personal communication skills training for over 20-years. Authored a bestseller teaching Performance Communication Skills in the workplace
Enhanced the communication presence and competence of thousands of individuals nationwide Developed and delivered Strategic Communication Skills training workshops for many, many Fortune 500 companies
Reesa’s personal belief is that enhanced communication competence is a result of a heightened self-awareness, an appreciation of benefits (personal and organizational), and knowledge of easy to understand communication techniques and strategies. To this end, she consistently creates an environment that is psychologically safe, highly participatory and above all, professionally relevant.
Complimentary 15- minute call – 512.521.1600